Thursday, October 28, 2010

week 4 EOC Deathrace Jeopardy

Week 4 EOC death race jeopardy.

I really liked playing this game. It was really fun and I think everyone enjoyed it. It was funny to see people try to react fast and write down the words before time was called. I think that it was more fun than learning just strait out of the textbook and trying to remember everything just from reading. It gave us a good chance to review for the midterm while having fun and playing as a whole class. Some words that I learned were internet patents which are utility patents issued for software programs and for methods of doing business. Another thing that I learned was if an invention combines two public domain inventions, a patent issued on it will commonly be refer to as a combination patent. I think that people had a lot of fun and its cool that we got extra points for our midterm which I know I am going to need them. I didn’t think that playing my game would be fun but it was and I think that people liked it. A couple of the questions I was stumped on but I really think that everyone had fun. Another thing that I thought was cool is that people got to wager without knowing what they were wagering I thought that was entertaining but I think that I faired pretty well considering that I am leaving class today with a big smile and 48 extra points for my midterm! That’s pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment