Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 3 EOC

I personally think that using the game is fun to learn the vocabulary instead of reading 100 and something pages. The definitions are slightly hard I think because of the wording they use but this is helping me understand more of them quickly. One of the definitions that I am using are Abandonment of patent application, Which happens when an applicant fails to respond to actions or requests initiated by the USPTO. Another one is Amendment of patent application, which is when an application can be changed in response to a rejection by the US Patent and Trade mark office. This is a fun way of learning and I think actually playing the game will be fun but difficult because of how many definitions they have in the book. I never knew that you could play a game on power point before today. I think that it is interesting how it works. The categories I am using for the game are Applications, Disclosures, Fees, and Patents. Hopefully doing more reading I wont have to change them. Coming up with the categories I think was the most difficult thing about this project but once you do that then the ball starts rolling. I am very interested to see how other people set up their games and how is plays out. Also I wonder how we are going to be doing the other definitions for copyright law and trademark law. Those are long as well. I’m glad that we don’t have to write all these down and memorize them, that would just be to much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment