Thursday, October 14, 2010

EOC Week 1 My Voice

My name is daniella Casey and im a portrait photographer. I currently go to the Art Institute and can not wait until I am in the field creating what I want. I think photography sees things that your eye would pass over. It is my outlet into the feelings that I want to share with the world. I see things differently and I want to portray that as best I can. When I pick up a camera I block out everything but that moment and photography lets me explore the world and lets you see it through my eyes. I have been doing photography for 6 years and I mainly create portraits. I do enjoy shooting many other things as well. I love everything about photography and I want to continue my studies in the field for a long time. Eventually I want to be the next annie lebovitz. I want to work with incredible subjects and show my vision to the world. I think that it is better to do something that you love than hide your true self. That is why I am lucky because I found my true passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment